Monday, November 23, 2009

Photo Illustration


The picture below is my photo illustration. The two images below it are the original pictures. I achieved this through using the magic wand in photoshop and edited down the women with the wand to the finest detail. I then used the free transform tool to move the bodies of the women to the bus picture. After that, I just changed the size, played with the levels of the lighting, and saved my final image.


You might notice that in Florida Kangaroo's are not out in the open like the regular squirrel would be. With that said, I used the magic wand on a picture of a kangaroo I had taken earlier in the year and I thought it would be funny to throw it in to this illustration.
























Thank you to the beautiful models in the picture to the right. They would not give me their names, but they were more than happy to pose for me.







This photo is of the bridge at The Mission of Number de Dios. I enhanced the saturation to make the bridge and some of the trees pink. Then I went into color balance to make the rest of the trees a greenish color so that everything would not be pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment